Review: Midnight Marked

Midnight Marked Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not put this book down. Book 12 of the Chicago Land Vampires sees a return to all things we love about this series. You will be left slack jawed at the twists and turns this book takes I did not see a few of those plot twists coming!! That ending..all I have to say is AWWWWW that ending is why we love Ethan and Merit so much.
In case you don't recall book 11 left us with some unanswered questions namely "who is the circle?" "What do they want with paranormals?" and "Why Chicago?" This book will answer all of those questions and when you find out the answers you'll be left reeling in shock, not to mention the epic fight scenes including that one at the end! Of course Merit's family, namely her brother, throw up emotional roadblocks and the Cadogen Vampires are once again left to solve Chicago's paranormal problems. I was equal parts frustrated by the mentality of the other paranormals and the Red Guard's perception of Merit and vindicated by the end of the story as well. I don't want to give away any spoilers so I'll just say if you've been a fan of Ethan and Merit and all the Cadogen House vampires you will NOT be disappointed by book 12.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.