Enigma by Tonya Kuper

Enigma by Tonya Kuper

Thanks to Netgalley and Entangled Teen for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Josie and Reid are back and everything is fraught with danger on top of it all she has to live with killing someone. Worse there is a traitor in the resistance and the Consortium is still after her. Her family is in danger and she had to figure it out before it is too late.

Her powers are continuing to develop as well, and living with and training with her boyfriend is making things even more difficult. Soon she will have to us herself as Bait and hope that she can survive what is coming.

I have to say I wish I had reread the first book, the length of time between the two releasing made it so that I really didn't recall what happened in the first book. I remembered I liked it, but I couldn't remember much else. So I didn't enjoy this as much, it was well written and interesting. Tonya wrapped up the duology really well.

This was a quick good read, it was fast paced and I kind of wish there was more. However, it didn't hold my interest as much as the first book did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

That Darkness by Lisa Black