Wicked Charm by Amber Hart

Thank you to Entangled Teen and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Willow is new but not new to this small Georgia town. Her grandparents have been living in this swamp for as long as she can remember. But she has recently moved here from Florida and it has been awhile since they visited. She is immediately attracted to Beau, but her Grandmother doesn't like that family.

Beau is attracted to Willow, but she is different from his normal girls. Usually he just dates a girl for awhile and then dumps them moving on to the next one. But Willow is just going to be his friend, that is until he dumps Samantha and then she is found dead.

Willow and Beau get closer and closer, but more and more girls from his past are turning up dead. Their swamps have been invaded and someone wants everyone to think that people close to Beau turn up dead. Willow knows it not him, but can they find who the killer is before it is too late? Will she be the next girl to turn up dead?

This was a great read, interesting mystery.. I admit that I couldn't remember what this was about so it took me a bit to get into it and figure out what was going on. But I have to say that I really had no clue about the killer until literally it all clicked in place. I loved the romance between Beau and Willow although I have to admit I wondered more than once if he was behind the killings.

I know this is a standalone, but it is one that I wish had more books coming, I love the characters, and the swamps of Georgia. I feel like I need more to their story. Sigh I will just have to deal with the fact that this is all I get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Review: The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4