I always liked to play with fire!

Blade of Iris (Mafia Wars #6)Blade of Iris by K.A. Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holy wow!

The last and final book in the Mafia Wars Saga is everything I wanted and more than I knew to ask for!!
K.A.Knight delivers an action packed, sexy read.
Everything you thought you knew about Iris Kelly before this book, throw it out the window 🪟! This mafia princess is a theif in the night stealing hearts and taking names! She's no shy, little flower, but a powerhouse of badass and more than a match for the Volkov brothers.
Blade of Iris will have you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the last penny to drop!
Sweet, scary, and spicy the three Volkov brothers will make you swoon, make you cry, and make you scream as they fight for their family and their hearts 💕.
Hale to the Kings and Queen of the ruckus and Vegas!

View all my reviews

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

That Darkness by Lisa Black