End of September Round Up

For this new venture I've decided to end the month with the next months upcoming I.A. new releases.

For Quinn Loftis you can pre-order at only 2.99 her next Into the Fae book Wolf of Stone which releases October 31st. Just in time for a chilly night after trick or treating.

C.L.Stone's latest installment in the Ghost Bird series will House of Korba will be out October 27th. I'm especially excited about this one as we all know Sylus Korba is my favorite Academy boy.

That's it for my Independent Authors new releases that I've reviewed here this month. If you have an I.A. Author that you'd like to see featured on my blog leave their name and book title in the comments below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.