Oh My Gosh Becky! Check out this Author!

TERAH EDUN


Who is she? The latest I.A. Author to be featured here on this blog and oh so much more. She has written a breathtaking, nail biting, jumping on the couch, can't catch my breath series that goes by the name "The Courtlight Series".  You can read the first three books in this series for free!! Trust me though you're going to end up buying the next three in the series because YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

I've read all six of these books and I've applied to be a beta reader for the seventh book because the sixth books ending left me gasping for breath. I have to know, I need to know, what is in that walled off city? What the what is up with this Empire? How is this messed up soul bond link going to work out? Poor Ciardis Weathervan that girls life is like a Timelife Movie trainwreck that you can't stop reading about because it just has to get better. I don't want to give away too many spoilers but it's so hard because it's like just when you think you're going to get some kind of closure the book ends. This author loves to Kagawa you in every single book. The cliffhangers are enough to give you whiplash you will love every horrendously painful moment of it.


Terah Edun, I bow to your storytelling craftsmanship.

You can buy Terah Edun's books online at the following retailers: Amazon.com, Nook, Smashwords, and Apple I-books.

Just look for the amazing covers shown below.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.