This book! The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent is seriously epic! I first heard about it on Twitter when a Book Blogger Friend Nancy aka @TheCharmingLass received a copy of it! When I saw the cover I knew it was love at first sight! When I finally got it from the Library and finished the first chapter I knew it was going to be epic so I tweeted Rachel Vincent to tell her I knew it was going to be epic! She responded right away and is so nice!

 This is how I felt at the end of the book 

It was serious! Nina’s biggest worry in the book is making to 18 so she can take care of her family because her mother the drug addict is not going too. In her world there was a war against Demons and Humans won due to the Church. The Church saved them all! So this right here makes it so different from anything I have read lately. The only thing that even comes close is Shutter by Courtney Alameda. (which is seriously awesome as well) Both books have a similar vibe and semi similar themes but completely different world building. Sadly for you lot I can’t give away too much because this is a book that pulls you and when you find out the truth it gut punches you!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.