Murder in Missoula by Laurence Giliotti

Murder in Missoula by Laurence Giliotti

Thank you to Netgalley for a copy of the eArc.

Joe Nicoletti is looking for a change when he moves to Missoula, while eating at a cafe he sees a stunning woman who looks like his dead wife. He also notices a creepy guy stalking her. Later on another chance encounter with Marie-Justine leads him to believe things are turning for the better.

However, when he finds himself being brought in for questioning for her murder, he is drawn into figuring out who her killer is and catching him before he kills again.

Murder in Missoula is a little different than some thrillers or mystery's because we know who the killer is literally from the very beginning. This means we get to see through the killer's eyes and know what he is thinking and why he is doing what he is doing, and we know who he is going after.

As I am sure you all know that I like dark and seriously messed up thrillers. I like the kind that would give me nightmares if I had a soul.... However, I did enjoy this, and I always really like reading from the killer's viewpoint. I think it is important to take a look inside, somehow I feel it's better to have some knowledge...you never know when it could be important. In fact I think that is what I love about thrillers, murder mystery and true crime.

You should always be aware and those books whether fiction or real are stark reminders that all it takes is one moment for everything to change! I really did feel bad for Joe, I mean he meets the lady, thinks get really interesting and Boom, she is killed. Honestly I was kind of hoping for more, it seemed like one of those were the author could totally write more about that character.

So if you are looking for a fast paced mystery to waste the day away look no further! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.