Review: Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So good I had to read it twice!!!
Shadow Rider (Shadow, #1) by Christine Feehan
I'd expect nothing less from Christine Feehan author of the Carpathian Vampires and the Shifters series. What I liked best about this new series from her was the mafia feel. I'm not just saying that because the characters come off as all Alpha Male badasses (although that's in there too) but because the main characters are both Italian American, one actually does come off as mafia and the other-- well no spoilers here so we'll just say she'd be a great princess.

One of things we love about Christine Feehans books are the mysteries that invariably pervade every layer of her story telling and this new series is no different. What is different is the one of the main antagonist turns out to be Stefano Ferraro's own mother. I did not see that one coming and at all. This new book has twists and turns to keep you glued to the edge of your seat! That ending!!!! Christine we need book two like yesterday!!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.