Assassins: Discord by Erica Cameron

Assassins: Discord by Erica Cameron

Thank you to Netgalley and Riptide for proving me a copy of the eArc in exchange for a fair review.

Kindra is a teenage bi-sexual assassin. Everything in her life is pretty normal right up until her father missing the target. He never misses the target, and after that moment everything begins to change. She begins to ask questions and do more research.... and worst of all she begins to wonder if they should even be killing the target.

With the botched hit brings other families to complete the mission, and Kindra notices that a girl has been following her, and before she can start putting all the pieces together she gets kidnapped by that girl (Dru) and everything changes...

I am going to get my only dislike out of the way. The family reference confused me, I never really understood if her parents are her parents... I think they are but it kind of weaves in between her calling them by their names and calling them mom and dad. So since it's a family of assassin's I can sort of understand that, however I felt it was never really clear and it just added some confusion to the overall story.

That being said, this was a fast paced action packed thrill ride! Kindra was a great main character, snarky and interesting. The overall story was good, despite some minor confusion and sometimes you have to guess who is telling the story at the moment, because the pov changes and it's not always clear up front who it is. I am looking forward to seeing how this series goes and I will be reading book 2 when it comes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.