One was Lost by Natalie D. Richards

One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards

Thank you to Netgalley and Sourcebooks for a copy of the eArc in exchange for a fair review.


First off I have to say I have read and enjoyed all of her previous books so when I saw this one I knew I had to request and I was super excited when I saw that I was approved!

Sera is a on a school sponsored camping trip when the group is separated by a flooding river and washed out bridge. They set up camp, but when she wakes in the morning she knows something is wrong. It's mid afternoon and the tent is open and all of their phones are broken and they can't wake up Mr.Walker. Soon Sera discovers that each of them have a word written on their arms, her's is Darling, Jude's is Deceptive, Lucas's is Dangerous and Emily's is Damaged. What do they mean? What is going on?

As the day wears on and the fear and suspicion grows will they be able to figure out who is after them and who they can trust..

This has to my favorite book by Natalie, I figured it would be good, but I was hooked it was dark and creepy and I loved every minute of it. The book is told from Sera's POV, but really Jude, Lucas, Sera and Emily are the main characters each of them with secrets and pain. The friendship that was forged during this time was one of the best parts of this book. I had no clue what was going on and even when they figured it out I was still unable to put it all together. When it was revealed I was completely shocked! This is a perfect read with a good cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate snuggled in a blanket on a cold dark night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.