Remember Yesterday by Pintip Dunn

Remember Yesterday by Pintip Dunn

Thank you to Netgalley and Entangled Teen for a copy of the eArc in exchange for a fair review.

Remember Yesterday picks up 10 years after the end of Forget Tomorrow. If you haven't read Forget Tomorrow I highly suggest you start there and stop reading.  Jessa is now the same age Callie was when she sacrificed herself to change the future. All of her life Jessa has felt a little less than and she has been okay with it because she loved Callie the best too. When she receives a vision she is a little put off since she hasn't seen anything since Callie died. She soon decides that Olivia must be the one sending them to her and she sets off to see what she can find out where she has been the past ten years.

Soon Jessa realizes she is going to need the help of self-important scientist Tanner to get the answers she is looking for. But when he shows her what is behind the door she finds that she isn't ready to know everything yet. Soon after they are on a race against time and through time to save someone and change the future again.

I know that was a little vague in the second paragraph, but I hate spoilers so I don't even hide them in reviews I just don't post them. This was a great sequel and I loved that it was from Jessa's POV, we finally get to understand and see the sister that Callie loved so much in the first book. I also really loved Jessa and Tanner, so see them grow and change and the relationship that unfolds is amazing. My only complaint is the ending didn't quite feel like a wrap up. There were still a lot of questions I felt that weren't completely answered. As far as I can tell this is only a duo, so I think that is what keeps me from rating it a five and really raving about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.