Review of Irresistible Jerk (Dirty Minds#2) by Mira Stanley

Irresistible Jerk (Dirty Minds#2) by Mira Stanley

 Thank you to the author for a copy of the eArc in exchange for a fair review.

Okay if you haven't read Good Girl, stop and go get it! It's free currently on kindle! Seriously won't take a second!

If you just want to read the review then you can wait I guess. I read both Good Girl and Irresistible Jerk today. They are short, fun and uber hot little stories!

Irresistible Jerk literally picks up a few hours after the ending of Good Girl. Joe wakes up and goes at it, okay not quite like that, but close enough. Oh if I forgot to mentions these are Erotic Romances! Very adult! Without ruining the story the plot of this is that Joe is a tatted up, foul mouth bad boy and Kelly is a church going, very prim and proper virgin.  She has decided that she wants to have no strings attached fun with Joe.

The flip side of this is that Joe very much has feelings for her, he was crushing on her in Good Girl before they actually met. In this one, I would say both of them struggle with boundaries and trying not to cross them, and well I won't say exactly but I think a 3rd person will come into play with them as well. At least that is the feeling I got while reading certain parts of this. I could be wrong and when you read this you should know exactly what I am talking about.

There were some things I wasn't overly fond of like at times Joe was a jerk, but I get that he was trying to stay in a role. I thought Kelly was a tad snobby and way too worried about what her family things. I was a little mad about another situation (which I can't tell you because spoilers...) but at the same time, I am kind of intrigued to see where Mira goes with this story.

I really enjoyed both books, they were super quick and fun to read. I will be looking forward to reading the next one when it comes out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.