Review of Malachim by Naima Simone

Malachim by Naima Simone

Thank you to Entangled and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Malachim's life is falling apart, in the last year he had to break his engagement to Tara after finding out she spying on him for his father, he and his friends are tangled up in a legal mess after their involvement in a crime has come to light.

Danielle is looking for a fresh start and she has a lot of secrets to hide. So when she takes a chance and applies to be a legal assistant at Malachim's firm she really has nothing to lose. When he decides to hire her, she thinks things are beginning to change for her.

Then she gets mugged leaving the office, and her former boss Pat, his dinner gets robbed. As things begin to spiral out of control, Danielle suspects her secrets are catching up to her. Malachim falls deeper and deeper into a relationship with his secretive assistant. As her secrets start to unfold and people start dying around her will Malachim be able to save her or even trust her when everything comes to light?

I must admit I didn't read the first book, so I am sure I am missing some of the information and the introduction to all the characters from that book. However, I wasn't left feeling lost, and I devoured this book in sitting. I couldn't stop reading it. I loved Danielle and Malachim and I am running to get book 1 Gaberial right now. So if you are looking for a dark romance mystery than look no further!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.