Review of You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando

You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando

Thank you to Swoon Reads and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Whew where to start... Reagan is the daughter of two Black Angel operatives. They have raised her to be one of them. She knows multiple forms of self-defense techniques and can shoot better than most adults.  Their covered is burned when an assassin invades their house one night. So after grabbing their go bags they flee into the night. 

They end up in New Albany, Ohio and stay for over a year where Reagan makes real friends and even has a boy (sort of) they are RGF (real good friends). She evens begins to question whether this life is for her. But when a mission goes bad and a girl that looks like her is taken. Reagan has to decide to if this is the life for her and can she save her parents?

I loved every minute of this book. I started it and couldn't stop it and when it was done I wanted more. Reagan is a total badass, I for real loved her. Luke had to be the perfect guy for her. I was so rooting for them. When the action picked up I was on the edge of my seat wondering was going to happen.

I was also heartbroken at times too, but well spoilers. It kind of made me think of The Fixer, and the show the Alias (note I haven't actually watched it but I know the premise). Black Angel's aren't spies, they rescue people in a super secret spy kind of way. When Reagan began to question the life I could totally understand it. Who wants to have their whole life mapped out for them? Who wants to live a lie from the beginning? I mean it was okay for her parents because they didn't start out their lives like that and they were able, to be honest with each other. But Reagan only had that with her family. Her life outside of the house was a complete lie.

I for one can't wait for book 2 I am excited to see where this goes! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.