Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen

Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen (Taking Shots #4)

Thank you to Entangled and Netgalley for a copy of the ARC in exchange for a fair review.

Disclaimer I was unaware until I started reading this today that it was part of a series!

That being said I don't feel like I was missing out on anything but picking this up on book 4, after reading it and loving it I will be going back to read 1-3!

Lindsay is the editor of the school paper and reformed Puck Bunny when Ryder makes his way into her life. She has done everything she can to run away from and avoid falling into her former behavior. She is shocked when he offers to help tutor her in math and explains the math to her in such a way that she can actually understand it.

Ryder doesn't understand why Lindsay keeps running away from, but the more he gets to know her the more he wants to be with her. As they continue to fight their feelings and her past, and his past will they be able to admit how they feel? Or will everything work against them?

I could not stop reading their story, I absolutely adored Lindsay and Ryder. She was so honest, that I cringed for her when she had to tell him embarrassing things. I couldn't wait for them to stop chasing each other and get together. That twist had me reeling and wanting to yell at someone. I know I am vague but spoilers.... Just from reading I can maybe guess who the first three books are about, but I loved the dynamics and friendships.

I also feel that I must admit that I might have a thing for hockey players too because the title and the cover are exactly why I wanted to read this book, and this is the second romance series about hockey players that I have devoured. Well, I will be devouring this one. I highly recommend it, and meanwhile, I will be going to the beginning and reading them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.