Remember me Forever by Sara Wolf

Remember me Forever by Sara Wolf

Thank you to Entangled Teen and NetGalley for a copy of the ARC in exchange for a fair review.

Isis is back and it's been a few months since Sophia's suicide. She hasn't been handling it well, but what makes everything worse is that Jack just took off. He didn't say one word just completely disappeared.

So Isis is trying to be okay with everything and is doing the best that she can. After a summer vacation at her Dad's, she returns to Ohio to get ready to attend Ohio State. Once at Ohio State, she meets Yvette and after having a fabulous conversation they discover they are roommates. 

As Isis continues to adjust to life at college and without Jack, she is thrown into a tailspin when she discovers that Nameless also attends the college and that Jack is here as well. Can Isis let go of the past? Can she leave Jack behind? Will Jack finally come to his senses and tell Isis's how he feels about her?

I have loved every single minute of this trilogy. I devoured all three books and reading this one today made me want to re-read them all. The only thing that made me a little sad was Isis was not herself in this book, and I know it was showing her that way because of everything that had happened, but I missed the girl who got in a game of wits and revenge with Jack in the first book. That is my only little complaint.

I did very much adore seeing her leave some of the pain behind, of finally becoming free from the past, that made it all worth it. I love her snark, and her friendships. How she has puked on more than one person's shoes, and that despite being broken she picks herself up and tries so hard to move forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.