Review: Sacrificial Muse

Sacrificial Muse Sacrificial Muse by Maegan Beaumont
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Sabrina Vaughn Series is AMAZING!! As a long time lover of murder mysteries and thrillers this book covers all the best elements of that genre and then it goes a step farther and gives us believable and four dimensional characters. I absolutely loved this book when I checked it out from the library unsuspecting and unknowing it was the second book in the series. From page one I was captivated by the dark feel of this story. Sabrina Vaughn is a character you can empathize and sympathize with. She's a young woman who has endured so much at such a young age and she's used that personal tragedy to forge herself into a formidable Homicide Detective. She has that Eve Dallas feel from J.D. Robbs futuristic detective series but Sabrina's Meagan Beaumont's world is a much darker place to be.

I suggest reading this book with the lights ON!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.