Reported Missing by Sarah Wray

Reported Missing by Sarah Wray


Thank you to Netgalley and Bookouture for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Rebecca is a hot mess because four months ago her husband went missing and the same day he disappeared so did Kayleigh Jackson. Since that happened everyone has linked the two together and she is knows unable to face all the attacks. She has abandoned her house in favor of living in the caravan, and her drinking is out of control.

Rebecca struggles to come to terms with the man she thought she knew and all the allegations against him. Not long after he went missing she found out he lost his job, and he wiped out all of their money. Everyone acts as if she is just as bad as him, she has lost nearly everything, but in moments of sobriety she decides that she needs to know what happened.

I am not sure how I felt through this book, and I can't say too much without spoilers, but on the one hand I felt it was horrible how everyone treated her, and I could see that the doubts were eating her alive. She wasn't always likeable, but the situation was definitely realistic.

I can't say I didn't see the end coming I suspected it heavily but I wasn't actually positive until I read it. Overall a quick gripping read from a totally different perspective than normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Fairest of the Faire!