Review: DOTWAV by Mike A. Lancaster

DOTWAV by Mike A. Lancaster


Thank you to Sky Pony Press for a copy of this book in exchange for a fair review.

Ani is hacker that receives a .wav file that doesn't act like any file she has ever seen. As she begins looking into it leads her places she didn't thing it would. When she takes it to friends they haven't seen it before, and when her uncle looks at he can't hear anything at all, which makes her think that it is geared towards kids and she worries about what that could mean.

Joe is working for a British intelligence division when his friend disappears and when he begins to look into things it leads him to underground music and Ani.  Soon they realize that the .wav makes teens become mind controlled and someone is using them for something bad.

Will they be able to stop it before it's too late? Or will they fall victim to it?

This was an interesting and different science fiction for me, I don't often read ones dealing with computers. Plus I haven't seen a .wav file in years, Do they even still use them? I guess they do since Mike wrote a book about it. I want to say that I loved this, but I didn't. It was good and for the most part I enjoyed, but it lost me in a couple of places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.