Review: Never Apart by Romily Bernard

Never Apart by Romily Bernard

Thanks to Entangled Teen and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Grace and Ander are always running from Finn, they have fallen so many times that Grace can barely remember them all. Finn always kills them and they fall into another life. So when Grace wakes up in a life with her twin back Jem she is kind of freaked but excited.

However, when Ander doesn't recognize her for the first time she knows that something is different in this life, especially when her current boyfriend is Finn. The one who hunts her in all these different lifetimes.

This Finn is different too, and he keeps telling her that things aren't the way she remembers them and that she needs to remember what actually happened in their original life. After five days pass and she wakes in a different lifeline, Grace knows that she has to remember the truth even if she doesn't want to face it.

I will say the twist caught me by surprise, despite having figured some things out before getting there. I can't say all I want to about the book because it will give away the ending and the twist so for once I have to work really hard to not say the things I really want to about this book. I loved it though, it was exciting and a quick read. I literally flipped through pages to find out what was going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.