Fragments of the Lost





Thank you to Netgalley and Crown Books for Young Readers for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Jessa has been asked by her ex-boyfriend's mother to pack his room. She isn't looking forward to it, but she hopes that she will be able to figure out what happened to him. Jessa can't believe his gone, and everyone blames her since the last place he was seen was at her track meet.

As she begins to pack up his things and relives memories, soon she finds that he is hiding even more than she thought he was. Nothing is adding up. Even stranger she finds out that Max has gone through his stuff looking for money. He claims that Caleb stole over six hundred dollars from him.

As she continues to show up and pack up Caleb's room, she faces the dislike of his mother, and she wonders why she blames her. But as Jessa follows each clue she finds she gets drawn deeper and deeper into something dangerous.

I could not stop reading this, and I want to say so much but spoilers. Needless to say this wasn't quite what I expected but it was in a good way. I literally read as fast as I could and begin to wonder if it would all unfold before the end.

I felt so bad for Jessa, and I have to say that I didn't like Caleb's mom right from the start. I could not figure out why she acted the way she did, but I also didn't see anything coming until it was revealed! My kind of mystery for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.