Review: The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

Thank you Simon & Schuster and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

First off if you have read the The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and the other two books in the trilogy start there. You will understand who everyone is and who Mara and Noah are better if you read her trilogy before starting this one.

I just finished this and I am still processing... I mean like I know Mara is bad, but she isn't and I love her and I am 100% on board with shipping Noah and Mara so I don't know how I feel, but I get why she did what she did.

Normally I would say quite a bit more about what is going on in this book and then jump in with how I feel about it, but I wouldn't feel right spoiling any of this for Mara Dyer fans. I wasn't sure how I would feel about a book from Noah's perspective, but Michelle hit it out of the park. Just as dark and heart wrenching as the Mara trilogy. I think at this point I will just concede that I will read whatever she writes. 

Comments

  1. É perfeito tempo tornar algumas planos para o futuro
    e tem tempo para ser feliz. Tenho aprender
    isto submeter e se eu pode apenas eu deseja advogado você alguns interessante coisas ou conselhos
    . Talvez você poderia escrever próxima artigos relativas este artigo.
    Eu desejo aprender mais questões sobre isso!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.