Dying To See You by Kerena Swan


Thank you to Bloodhound Books and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Sophie has taken on a new position as a carer for Ivy. At first, she doesn't realize that meeting Ivy's grandson Max is going to change everything. But lately she is feeling like someone is watching her. As her relationship with both Ivy and Max deepens little does she know that is it is going to cause problems.

Ivy doesn't like that Max is growing closer to Sophie. She is jealous of it and Max knows that this is dangerous. So Sophie is blindsided when Max fires her company as carers for Ivy.

I know this is vague even by my standards, but there is a lot going on in this novel and I feel like revealing some things will take away from the story. That being said I also didn't like this novel as much as I thought I would. It was confusing because the story was told from a couple different points of views and alternated between first and third which added to the confusion.

For me this was a bit of a let down, I was not all that thrilled because I spent most of my time being confused as to what any twist would be, so when it was revealed I wasn't invested at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.