Desperate Girls by Laura Griffin

Thank you to Netgalley and Gallery Books for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Brynn is a now defense attorney but a few years ago she was a young prosecutor. When her former boss is brutally murdered, Bryan and Ross decide to go to a hotel and their boss Reggie decides that they need bodyguards.

Erik know that it is going to be a tough job protecting Brynn because she doesn't believe she needs a bodyguard, that is until the lead detective on the case she worked on with Jen is murdered as well. Suddenly it is a race against time to find the culprit before any more co-workers are attacked.

Will Erik and Brynn be able to figure it out before it is too late? Will he be able to keep her safe?

I liked this book, but I will be honest it lost me in places. I don't mind romantic suspense, sometimes I really enjoy it. This one I found to be just okay. I liked the characters for the most part. Well I really liked Brynn, I found Erik kind of blah. The plot was extremely interesting it just didn't come together the way I wanted it too.

This had a ton of potential and just kind of fell through for me. Nothing I can really say as to what let me down, it just was good, then flat, good and then flat...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Review: The Dusk Gate Chronicles Boxed Set, Books 1-4