Uncharted by Erin Cashman


Thank you to Page Street Publishing for a copy of the ARC in exchange for a fair review.

Annabeth has been struggling since her mother died, and she really isn't looking forward to attending another funeral especially not the parents of Griffin. They used to be really close before her mother passed away. Lately Annabeth wonders what exactly is going on, because all of the members of the Magellan club have died except for Uncle Richard.

When the police barge in shortly after the funeral and Annabeth finds an antique map with a crpytic message written on the back she knows that she needs to find out what is going on. Especially when her father disappears. Soon Annabeth is caught in an age old mystery and she is running out of time to figure it all out and to find her father.

Can she find him? Will she be able to save him? What secret is everyone protecting?

I thought the concept was pretty interesting and the story was good. I wasn't blown away by it all, but it kept me reading. I was a little disappointed to find that it was a standalone, because it almost read like a first book. I liked Annabeth a lot, I am not sure I was a fan of anyone else, but I loved her as a character.

I really liked the combination of celtic myths, treasure hunts, old maps and a secret society. Plus the mysterious secret everyone is willing to kill for or die for. It really had a interesting mix of things going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

Graveyard Shift misses the mark.