A Stranger on the Beach by Michele Campbell

Thank you to St. Martin's Press and Netgalley for a copy of the eARC in exchange for a fair review.

Caroline is at her beach house when she notices the guy standing on the beach just staring at her house. Little does she know that everything is about to go horribly wrong with her life. He talks her when she is running on the beach and introduces himself. Later, without realizing it he as the house when she that party. The party when the Russian woman shows up and everyone knows that her marriage is over.

So Caroline is more than shocked when she runs into him at the bar and he acts like he knows her, but the next time she goes to the bar in complete shock after she finds out Jason took all of their money she gets wildly drunk and goes home with him.

I am not going to say anything else and I am so frustrated because I have so much to say, but the twists would be spoiled. So I can't even mention how mind blown or the other things I want to say because they could give away what happens. I loved this book, I read it all in one sitting. I could not put it down. Totally shocked by the ending. In a good way. This will keep you guessing, just when you think you have it all figured out then something is revealed and you have to think again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

That Darkness by Lisa Black