T-Minus by Shannon Greenland

Thank you to Entangled Teen for a providing a copy of the ARC in exchange for a fair review.

Sophie wakes up to her Dad calling her inside the house. She knows that today is going to be a bad day. Little does she know just how bad it will be. Her brother is gone, and her mother is about to be taken somewhere else and so is her dad. They all have be separated because a threat has been made against her mother. The first female POTUS. When her dad says goodbye he tells her to trust no one, that the threat is coming from inside their circle.

Sophie wonders if she should trust her long time bodyguard, but when she gets a weird text from her brother, and then a phone call from his girlfriend saying that she should come alone and trust no one. Sophie knows that there is more to what is going on then what she realizes. Thankfully she her friends from Teen CIA program to rely on. She is going to need them and her skills to figure this out.

This really wasn't on my radar when Entangled Teen sent me a copy, but I am glad they did. I will say what I don't like about first, it felt like a season of 24 crammed into 24 hours... so there was a lot going on and some of it not entirely believable. Plus she did a lot in 24 hours  all over Virginia... which traffic wise doesn't make it seem real. That is sort of a joke, but anyone who has driven around any major city in Virginia will get what I am saying.

All of that being said, I did enjoy the plot and story line, that was very plausible and well done. I don't know how I feel about teen spies fixing everything, but hey I wasn't mad at it either. I did like Sophie even though she made several mistakes, some of them costly. T-Minus is coming out next Tuesday so if this is in your wheelhouse you don't have a long wait at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

That Darkness by Lisa Black