Anything for You by Saul Black

Thank you to Netgalley and St.Martin's Press for a copy of the eARC in exchange for fair review.

Disclaimer this is the 3rd book in the Valerie Hart series, I suggest you start with book 1 before reading this review or reading this book. Spoilers will follow for those who aren't up  to date with the series.

Valerie is back, this time she is called in for a home invasion gone wrong. The wife has been stabbed but is still alive however, her husband Adam is past saving. Valerie knows Adam and is immediately conflicted as too whether she should report how she knows him, and have herself removed from the case.

But in true Valerie fashion she doesn't, and soon she unravels a mystery much deeper than it looks to begin with. She also has many life changes on her plate including her marriage to Nick that she is trying very hard to implode, but not implode.

Typically I would say more, but spoilers I probably gave too much away but I don't think so this series is so dark, but at the same time I love it! I could not stop reading this and I am kind of sad that I have to wait for the next one. Valerie is a hot mess, but she is so good at digging and finding the truth, that even when it doesn't work out the way anyone wants it too you are still not disappointed in the time you invest reading the books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Chloe Neill Day!!!

That Darkness by Lisa Black